RTM300B Type hot melt Glue Laminating Machine
1. Performance and Applications:
◎ This machine is used for PUR hotmelt glue laminating , the PUR hotmelt glue has good and reliable adhesion and also it is environmental protection without solvent chemical.
◎ It is used to laminating PVC decorative film rolls on the surface of various profiles within 300mm wide, such as PVC/UPVC/WPC/PVC foam/MDF/aluminum profiles;
2. Flow chart of RTM300B
3. Technical parameter of RTM300B Type Laminating Machine:
max effective profile width
thickness of profiles
2-80mm(adjustable, it also can make per the thickness of profiles)
Polyurethane hot melt adhesive
power of main machine
6kw (not including PUR Glue Melting Application)
Glue Melter power
weight of machine
4. Features and Advantage
1. Use solventless hot melt adhesive,it is environmental protection,no production pollution,save energy;
2. Hot melt adhesive without water, no need drying, laminate fast;
3. The Laminated materials have strong adhesion, water resistance, heat resistance, no cracking at low temperature;
4. Equipped with PLC,can operate easily and simply;
5. Assemblied with famous motors and inverters to improve its perfermance;
6. Non-tension unwinding unit makes laminated materials smooth and flat, ensure good laminating effect;
7. Low maintenance cost and less running noise;
5. The technical info for each unit:
5.1) Transmitting part
① The whole machine adopts rectangle pipe to weld.
② It adopts Q235 the steel board with bakelite board on the surface to make conveying table and adjust the level of table through guide pillar by hand wheel.
③ It adopts the aluminum alloy with wrapped silicon rubber to make the conveying wheel.
④ It adopts 45# steel creation transmission chain wheel and transmission shaft; adopt cast iron to make gear box.
⑤ It adopts 2.2kw gear speed-reduced motor as drive power and control speed through transducer.
⑥ It adopts double-line chain wheel (45#) as to spread to move the medium with the chain.
5.2) Cleaning unit
① It adopts hog bristle to make brush and cold steel board as brush cover.
② It adopts permanent-magnet low-speed synchronal motor as the driver of brush wheel.
③ It adopts dust-sucking machine and the power is 1.5kw.
5.3) Coating the agent which can adhesive easy
① It adopts 1.2mm stainless steel to make liquid tank and case.
② It adopts 1/4”copper valve to control the flux of agent.
③ It adopts 20mm wool felt to coat the agent on the surface of basic profile.
5.4) Heating unit
① It adopts 1.5mm cold steel plank to make heating oven and heating passage, the heating power is 6kw.
② It adopts far infrared silicon pump to heat; Temp controller controls the temperature of heating passage.
5.5) Unwinding unit
The unwinding tension is controlled by adjusting friction block through the knurled nut.
5.6) Hot-melt coating unit
It adopts precise chrome-plated 45# steel shaft as guide shaft; and adopts hand-wheel to adjust pedestal of gelatinizing unit and the position of gluing head; at the same time the detail removed data is showed in the display.
5.7) Compound unit
① It adopts seamless steel pump with wrapped red NBR to make main press roller.
② It adopts bevel wheel (45# steel) finished by quenched to adjust the position of press roller through screw shaft, and the position removed data is shown in the display.
③ It adopts 45# round iron wrapped with red silicon rubber to make mold wheel.
④ It adopts 45# round steel to make model shaft, install shaft and joint heads, etc.
⑤ It adopts plastic welding pistol as heating power when compounding.
5.8). The technical specification of Glue Melting System
5 GALLON GLUE MELTER
variable-speed AC motor
diameter of glue barrel
glue melting capacity
Hot melt hoses input
route 1 or route 2（please confirm with order）
Max. glue melting pressure
Working Temp. range
Environment Temp. range
Temp. Controlling precise
Max. Electric power
Working air pressure
2 input,2 output
6. The photo of spare parts matching with machine
(80sets of joint shafts, 80sets of joint blocks,80sets of gimbles, 80sets of various press silicon rollers, 4pcs of heater)
7. Payment and Delivery Terms:
1) Delivery time: Approx. 60days from receipt of down payment.
2) Payment: 30% advance payment with order by T/T;
70% balance payment paid before shipment by T/T.
3) Guarantee: the machine is under warranty for one year, but not including the artificial wrong operation.
4) Assembling works: Machine can be installed and start up will be done by our technician at your workshop. This period will not exceed 5 days including the training of your 2 people. For this service a round trip airplane ticket (economy class) and accommodation& food expenses of our technician will be borne by you, and offer 100USD/day as technical subsidy for our engineer.