FM1000 Model Cold Glue Laminating Machine (with Low Temp. Hot Stamping)
For PVC Doors and Panel Ceiling
Part 1. Performance and Application:
● This machine is specialized in decorating various designs on the surfaces of PVC/PVC foaming/WPC foaming doors or panel ceiling, but within 1000mm;
● It is used for laminating PVC film rolls on the surface of PVC hollow doors by solvent PU cold glue.
● It also can do low temperature hot stamping for PVC hollow doors by 50-80℃.
The decorated products:
(FOR PVC PANEL, PVC DOORS, PVC/WPC/PVC FOAM BOARDS)
Part 2: technical parameter of FM1000
Part 3. Machine List
Conveying with brush cleaning
Cold glue laminating machine
(with preheating boards+unwinding+glue coating+thermo-stamping head+film edge wrapping)
Collecting boards by conveying
Exhaust fan for brush cleaning
Glue Coating Roller for hot stamping
Part 4. Flow chart of FM1000
Part 5. Basic assembly of FM1000
5.1) The first part: convey part:
2)It adopts 10# channel steel to make frame;
3)It adopts seamless pipe with 45# steel (which knurled patterns on the surface) inside to make convey rollers.
4)It adopts green conveying belt (made in Shanghai China) and installed 45# steel to make baffling wheels to prevent deviation.
5)It adopts rolling brush with 2.2kw exhaust fan to cleaning the dust of boards.
5.2) Laminating part:
5.3) Collecting part
1) Dimension: 2000×1500×900（Ｌ×Ｗ×Ｈ）;
2) It adopts 10# channel steel to make frame;
3) It adopts stainless steel roller as conveying roller;
5.4) Electric panel
It welds by cold rolled steel boards (thickness1.5mm) then finishes by paint. The inside is installed the contactor, inductor, capacitance, fuse, air switch and line bank. The surface of panel is various buttons, knobs, urgent switches, TC and transducers, etc.
1. Q: How will you make sure the quality?
A: From machine design, material selection, manufacturing, we apply strict quality standards. and before machine leaves factory, we will fully test machines. in our mind, quality is first, customer is first. no best, only better!
2. Q: What's the payment terms?
A: 30% deposit paid by T/T, 70% balance paid BY T/T or L/C before delivery, or 100 L/C at sight. other kind payment can be negotiable.
3. Q: Can you do shipping to our seaport?
A: Yes, we can do CIF which include shipping to customer's port. you only need do custom clearance at your side.
4. Q: What's the warranty period?
A: One year. provide service for whole lifespan of machine.