FM1000C Type Cold Glue Laminating Machine
1. Performance & Feature
● It is used for wrapping PVC film on the surfaces of various board from 200mm-1000mm width;
● Decorating for PVC/PVC foaming/WPC/PVC skinning board as doors, windowsill, panels or etc.
● Adopt cycloidal reducer motor with frequency converter controlled to improve working accuracy.
● Adopt “TWO COMPONENTS SOLVENT POLYESTER ADHESIVE”.
The picture of machine and the picture of doors decorated by this machine
(The decorated doors and windowsill)
2. the technical parameters
3. The assembly of each unit
3.1) Conveying unit*2units
① It adopts rectangular pipe to make the frame;
② The conveying roller is made of seamless steel pipe with shaft(made by 45# light and round steel)in the middle;
③ It adopts stainless steel plate to make conveying baffle;
④ It adopts handwheel to control the transmitting location;
3.2) Transmitting unit
① The whole frame adopts rectangular steel pipe and Q235 steel plate to weld;
② It adopts cast iron wrapped with NBR to make conveying roller;
③ It adopts 45# steel to make drive gear wheels and drive shafts, it adopts cast iron to make gears case;
④ It adopts 3KW cycloid pin-wheel speed reducer motor as drive power;
⑤ It adopts double line chain wheel(45#) and double line chains as drive medium;
3.3) Compounding unit
① It adopts seamless steel pipe wrapped with blue NBR to make main press roller;
② It adopts 45# light and round steel wrapped with blue NBR to make model wheels;
③ It adopts 45# light and round steel to make model wheels and shafts, installation shaft of model wheel and connecting joints;
④ It adopts plastic welding torch to heat when compounding;
3.4) Electric panel
It welds by cold rolled steel boards (thickness1.5mm) then finishes by paint. The inside is installed the contactor, inductor, capacitance, fuse, air switch and line bank. The surface of panel is various buttons, knobs, urgent switches, temperature controllers and transducers, etc.
4. The flow chart of FM1000C Type Laminating Machine for windowsill