PVC Ceiling Panel Door Board UV Coating Machine Introduction
This machine is designed to print patterns coat uv varnish on pvc ceilings,door boards,windowsills,cabinet board,and other flat panels made from different materials.Each uv roller of coaters is driven by individual motor to control uv quantity and coating speed,so that can make products with matt coat or high glossy surfacement.
Performance and Application
◎ It is used to coating UV lacquer on the surface of various flat boards, such as PVC boards or doors, PVC imitation marble boards, cement fiber boards or MDF boards, just for different raw material, the working process is little different.
◎ For MDF boards, it’s better to laminate decorative paper or film on the top, then coating UV lacquer to get mirror effect.
◎ The effective coating width is 1300mm and coating thickness is better over 2mm, unless it is flat and hard enough to transmitting by rollers or belt.
◎ The speed is around 2～20m/min, normally the speed is around 6m/min to get mirror effect.
The process and flow chart
Conveying + brush cleaning →Three-Roller Coating → IR Heating Flattening *4sets→ 3 UV lamps drying → Protective Film Wrapping+automatic film cutting
Every scheme and performance of every part
1) conveying with brush cleaning unit (used for feeding boards into production line and cleaning the surface of boards by brushes)
It adopts seamless pipe with 45# steel (which knurled patterns on the surface) inside to make convey rollers, controlled by 0.75kw timing motor. And adopts rolling brush with 2.2kw exhaust fan to cleaning the dust of boards.
2) UV Coating unit (two forward and one backward) (used for coating UV lacquer on the surface of boards to get different effect, Matt, shine and high gloss like mirror)
3) heating flattening part*4unit (used for heating thick UV lacquer, melting it and then the UV lacquer can spread even on the surface, and also it can make solvent from UV lacquer volatilized, which won’t generate bubble on the surface of boards)
4) UV drying unit (the UV lacquer should be dried by rays from UV lamps, so after IR heating, it still need UV lamps to drying and curing it.)
5) Protective Wrapping unit(after UV curing, the surface of boards is very shine, it is easy to damage in transportation, so it’s better to laminate protective film on the surface to protect high gloss surface)
6) conveying unit (used for collecting boards)
7) electric panel(the whole line is controlled by one big electric controller).