YBW21000 type two-color printing & precise UV coating Machine
For PVC panel & PVC door
Part 1. Performance and Application
1. It is used to printing one-color or two-colors designs and coating UV lacquer on the surface of PVC hollow doors or PVC panels.
2. It also can coating UV lacquer on the surface of PVC marble sheets and PVC foam boards to get matt effect, shine and high gloss effect like mirror, but within 960mm wide;
3. Total line needs at least 36m length and 4m width space for running.
Part 2. Technical parameter of YBW21000
Part 3. The flow chart of YBW21000
Part 4. Every scheme and performance of every part:
The first part: convey part to feeding in panels/doors into machine and brush cleaning
1. The frame of this unit is made of 10# channel steel.
2. It adopts seamless pipe (45#steel shaft in the middle) with patterns to make conveying roller.
3. It adopts Q235 steel to make baffle board to control the width of boards.
4. It adopts green conveying belt to transmit and with Nylon baffles at both sides for preventing deviation.
Second part: two-color Printing part to printing designs on the surface of panels or doors by solvent inks
1. It adopts rectangular steel to make base plate.
2. It adopts Q235 steel board to make mainframe and printing wallboard.
3. The conveying roller and press roller adopt seamless steel pipe (45#steel shaft in the middle) wrapped NBR to make.
4. It adopts Q235 steel board to make conveying shield.
5. The printing rubber roller is made of seamless steel pipe(45#steel core) wrapped with PU rubber.
6. It adopts seamless steel pipe to make printing roller.
7. It adopts cast iron to make base plate of rollers.
8. It adopts worm gear and worm screw and gears to adjust angles; the knife drum is made of 45# steel and scrapper blade is imported.
Third part: two positive and one reverse UV coating part to coating UV lacquer on the top to increase its anti-scratch, shine and smooth like mirror effect