1. The water content of wood generally requires that the processed wood board should be kept dry. If the water content is large, it will not only affect the processing efficiency, but also have a great impact on the quality of the product.
2. The quality of the glue is selected, and the speed of the edge banding machine is fast. If the effect of the glue is not good, it is undoubtedly a very big disturbance for the quality of its work. This requires a good initial tack and a strong bond.
3. The amount of hot melt adhesive applied should be based on the extrusion glue outside, otherwise it will affect the appearance.
4. There is a high requirement for indoor temperature during processing. Generally speaking, it is required to reach 15 degrees or more. This is because the edge banding machine has certain requirements for the flexibility of the edge banding, and temperature is the main influencing factor.
5. The quality of the edge band also has a greater impact on the edge sealing effect.