TY1300 Type Online Hot Stamping & Laminating Machine
◎ We design this machine special to decorating the one surface of PVC/uPVC/PVC foaming/WPC doors or boards, and it is installed on extrusion line, before Haul-off and after calibration table;
◎ It can be used for laminating machine, but also hot stamping machine; when use it as laminating machine, we can use laminating glue; when use it as hot stamping machine, we can use hot stamping glue and heat silicon roller;
◎ The center height is 1m or per center height of extrusion line.
The decorated PVC foam sheets by PVC film and PET foil:
(with PVC film) (with PET foil)
1. Technical parameter of TY1300
Effective decorating width
Thickness of sheet
60-80degree or 180degree for hot stamping
Solvent polyurethane glue
Hot Stamping glue
When use as low temperature, use hot stamping glue;
When use as high temperature, no need any glue.
2. Flow chart of TY1300
3. Basic assembly of TY1300
3.1) Structure of machine
1. The sizes of machine (LxWxH): 3000x2150x1800mm;
2. The conveying roller and press roller are made of seamless steel pipe wrapped with NBR; Q235 steel made guide board of press roller is controlled by air cylinder of diameter 63;
3. It adopts NBR wheels as baffle plate to control the location of board;
4. The center height and transmission power are all depended on extrusion line;
3.2) Unwinding unit*1unit
1. It adopts Q235 steel to weld into wallboard of unwinding;
2. It adopts air bulged shaft as unwinding shafts;
3. The tension is controlled by DZF-2.5 type magnetic powder brake;
4. It adopts duralumin to make the leading roller for running the film.
3.3) Gluing unit*1unit
1. It adopts Q235 steel plate to make wallboard for gluing.
2. The gluing roller is made of seamless steel pipe with reticulate pattern, which is also finished by chrome plated. The press roller adopts seamless steel pipe (45#) and the shaft of steel core wrapped with NBR.
3. It adopts cold rolled steel plate to make bearer of glue container; the hand wheel to control glue container to up and down through worm wheel and worm shaft.
3.4) Thermo-printing on the plane unit*2units
1. It adopts rubber roller to level up the thermo-printing film;
2. It adopts Q235 steel to make thermo-printing wall board;
3. The medium-sized air cylinder is used to control thermo-printing head up and down through electromagnetism valve;
4. The thermo-printing roller is made of 45# steel shaft wrapped with silicon rubber;
5. The infrared quartz pipe is used to heat the blanking roller.
6. It adopts 90YYJ90 gear speed reducer to drive the thermo-printing roller through chain wheels.
7. It adopts stainless steel plate to make reflective board and protective cover.
3.5) Electric panel
It welds by cold rolled steel boards (thickness1.5mm) then finishes by paint. The inside is installed the contactor, inductor, capacitance, fuse, air switch and line bank. The surface of panel is various buttons, knobs, urgent switches, TC and transducers, etc.
4. Payment and Delivery Terms:
1) Delivery time: Approx. 45days from receipt of down payment.
2) Payment: 30% advance payment with order by T/T.
70% balance payment paid before shipment by T/T.
3) Guarantee: the machine is under warranty for one year, but not including the artificial incorrect operation.
4) Assembling works: Machine can be installed and start up will be done by our technician at your workshop. This period will not exceed 7 days including the training of your 2 people. For this service a round trip airplane ticket (economy class) and accommodation& food expenses of our technician will be borne by you, and offer 100USD/day as technical subsidy for our engineer.